Trojan on the forum?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

My AVG hasn't issued any caution about this so far. However I've got a few messages from my IE6 saying that the site allows to access some elements by other sites and if I want to continue.If I answer "No" for that the IE6 error is generated and IE6 is closed.

I just got one saying that this website (ww2aircraft.net) has been reported to microsoft as a potential unsafe website.

my antivirus hasn't picked anything up yet (NOD32)

Latest:
my Norton 360 just detected and blocked this trojan: ByteVerify.
It has been identified as HIGHLY RISKY
This happened when I forced the warning from Google Chrome to enter the web.
Alberto

I too use McAfee and I have not had a single warning yet.

Do you all see advertisements on your pages? I do not have advertisements, that might be why...

The adsblock just bloks the ads displaying only.But these are still active here and your net browser tries to conect with them.

Yep it is an advert problem, so the forum is not infected. Just don't click any of the ads.

As for clearing the ads and warning Roman, try clearing your cache + cookies. That should clear and temporary files on the forum and should remove the message.

Just to reiterate. The FORUM IS NOT INFECTED. IT IS ONE OF THE ADVERTS. Therefore don't click any of the ads for now until either the admins remove the ads or the ad provided changes them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back