Twilight Zone

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

RabidAlien

1st Lieutenant
Apr 27, 2008
Hurst, Texas
Scii-Fi channel is playing a marathon TZ this holiday weekend....back to back to back episodes! Woohoooo!!!

This was quality programming from the age when TV was worth watchin!

Heh. Yeah. Unfortunately, all my in-laws (except bro-n-law, he's cool) thought it was the worst thing they'd ever seen, kept asking questions all through it, wanted to know the guy's background and why he was doing ___.....so I turned it off after that. But I did get to see "The Hitchhiker"! That's my fav, and a classic! Also saw one I hadn't seen before, about a group of monks who seem to have captured the devil! Missed "All The Time In The World", another awesome one.

Yep, that one played, too....I was busy with something, though and didn't get a chance (again) to watch it all the way through. Does anyone actually SPEAK in that episode, except for the distress-call at the end?

I love the fact is was far more psycological then special effects.

My favorite was "Time Enough to Last", where a nuclear bomb goes off leaving a guy by himself to read all the books he wants, then breaks his glasses at the very end, God that would blow!

Yeah, that's the one. I thought it was "All the Time in the World". Guess that's just the last line he madly chuckles to himself. Its a classic!

After they discontinued The Twilight Zone, Rod Serling came out with a show called "The Night Gallery"...

I remember watching them when I was a kid, and some of those episodes scared the crap out of me.
Same here.
Remember the one with the guy who had x-ray vision or something like it.
When he went into the church at the end and ripped his eyes out I freaked.
Try being 10 at 2 am and seeing something like that.

Wheels

Users who are viewing this thread