Under the Bus

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

diddyriddick

Staff Sergeant
May 29, 2009
Hamlet, NC, US
For those unfamiliar with college football, Brian Kelly has recently accepted the head coaching job at Notre Dame. The ND job is a plumb with a historic program, without question.

The problem is that he has left Cincinnati with one game to play. Cinci, by virtue of their undefeated record will play in a BCS bowl game in January. Is it just me, or has Kelly rolled his kids under the bus?

Notre Dame Fighting Irish job 'dream come true,' new coach Brian Kelly says - ESPN

For those unfamiliar with college football, Brian Kelly has recently accepted the head coaching job at Notre Dame. The ND job is a plumb with a historic program, without question.

The problem is that he has left Cincinnati with one game to play. Cinci, by virtue of their undefeated record will play in a BCS bowl game in January. Is it just me, or has Kelly rolled his kids under the bus?

Notre Dame Fighting Irish job 'dream come true,' new coach Brian Kelly says - ESPN

The guy has zero integrity - he recruited those kids and THEY kept him in the race for potential BCS championship game had Texas lost.

I could care less for Cincinnati in general but admired them this year and he definitely dropped then for a 'better deal'.. can you say he reminds one of Arlen Spector?

Not the first time this has happened. It's one of the flaws in major college football. Unless changes are put in place with regard to recruiting, coaching contracts, bowl games, finding a better way to get to a true national champion (i.e. some sort of playoff format), stuff like this will continue to happen.

Underlying root cause of the problem?????

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

TO

The NCAA should have rules in place that block the recruitment of any coach of a team that is still "active" in post season play. Shame on ND for even talking to him!

I hope USC destroys ND next year, just out of principal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back