Unknown to me airplane

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Snautzer01

Honourably banned
Mar 26, 2007
This does not happen often. but i do not know this one.

unknown transporter.JPG

I think it's a Cant Z 1007 bis, probably with co-belligerant Italian roundels used in late 1943 and following years.
Alberto

Addendum:
The truck on the right side of the photo is Italian for sure and these are two pictures I found on the web:
Cant Z 1007 bis cobell.jpg
ICBAF_Cant_Z.1007_(265a_Squadriglia_88o_gruppo,_Stormo_Notturno).jpg

Alberto

Last edited:
Thanks with that info i found it is indeed a Savioa-Marchetti SM.84 assigned to the 241 Squadriglia (132) Gruppe.

I agree, it's for sure an SM.84 belonging to 241 Squadriglia of 132nd Gruppo Trasporti (Transport Group) based Cassibile, Sicily.
Alberto

For sure it is not the Ju-87. What is more, it doesn't seem to be a German one. But it might have been a kite tested by Germans.

Yep.. also the yellow prop blade tips weren't used by Germans rather. The landing gear legs have the characteristic fork for wheels. What is more the bay doors have two attaching points to the legs and the bulges at their sides.. And the armament..two cannons in wings at almost one line with lending gear legs. About the rectangular , box-shaped radiator under the "nose" I don't mention at all. I'm almost sure it is the Fiat G.55/56.

Fiat G55.jpg

Fiat G55_.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back