** Unofficial ** 109 GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Interesting proposal, I almost join in... The 109 are not missing in my storage
Why not? Join the Pirate folk matey.

48c.jpg

Well I guess I missed the start by a day or five.....I'll have to pick one me self, to chose from a selection of...

2023-12-25_07-46-05_525.jpeg
2023-12-25_07-45-53_063.jpeg

OOOWWWWW I know, The Hurricane, no, no that will never do, The Stuka, no, no, that won't cut it either..... Hummm...... I'm thinking and E or an F.

Never done a normal GB! First attempt at a group-anything, which may make me build a bit quicker than I usually do...
If you're interested, just jump in and enjoy. If at the end of the build you're close but not done, often a short extension is granted. A few days to maybe a week. Just have fun and maybe lean from the others or teach something by others watching what you do.

Excited to see a new 'face' drawn into this madness; group builds. As for time to complete, the build is a 6 month-er (5-1/2 left). Since I am making the rules, I will absolve any fees, unless you entry beats mine in the unofficial judging, Then hide your address!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back