** Unofficial ** 109 GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Excited to see a new 'face' drawn into this madness; group builds. As for time to complete, the build is a 6 month-er (5-1/2 left). Since I am making the rules, I will absolve any fees, unless you entry beats mine in the unofficial judging, Then hide your address!!
Absolute power corrupts absolutely, or was that vodka! Never mind I'll get the vodka.

Excited to see a new 'face' drawn into this madness; group builds. As for time to complete, the build is a 6 month-er (5-1/2 left). Since I am making the rules, I will absolve any fees, unless you entry beats mine in the unofficial judging, Then hide your address!!
Good on ya Ralph! Little chance of me beating you. Looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with!

Don't forget, Wayne is a goalie, not a forward. There goes the ceiling light, cat and grandkid looking like a pirate.
Now don't sell me too short there Geo, in my Day when i had my eye in I was leading goalscorer in our Primary League competiton for some 6 years in a row with a couple of 100 goal seasons and leading scorer for our club for 10 years at one point before moving into defence and eventually Goalie....:) .....think I could still hit the target..... :) :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back