Unofficial Luftwaffe Bombers GB. All invited!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

B-17engineer

Colonel
Dec 9, 2007
Revis Island.
Hey all!

I guess, all rules of a normal GB apply, no diecast etc. If you have an already started kit, feel free to join.

I have recently purchase the Revell Ju-87 Stuka D-5 1/48 scale kit. Vic and I were talking about a side by side build when others showed interest, so we decided to make an Unofficial Luftwaffe bombers group build. (Mods, I hope this is OK! :D). I have to finish my P-40 but I thought I'd start the thread off, with a bit of research I did today, because I was, well, bored.

The representation of the ailerons is a bit poor, that's the only problem I see. The kit though, on its own is nice!

Guys again, I thought it'd be fun, we can learn some things, and I hope the mods don't mind.

I was wondering, if possible, if the normal judges for the official GB's wouldn't mind judging for this?. Since this is on short notice, the GB starts, this upcoming Friday night and ends January 10th, 2010?

I'll get pictures of my kit up later, dinner now. :D

Attachments

• STUKA 1.jpg
    STUKA 1.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 217
  • STUKA 2.jpg
    STUKA 2.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 277
  • stuka_cockpit.jpg
    stuka_cockpit.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
U need to check the upcoming Group Builds Harrison....

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep OCT NOV DEC
-----4-------------- Heavyweights (Bombers/Tank Busters/Anti-Shipping)

No point in doing an unofficial build when we have one for it comin up next.... I will be doing a Ju87G-2 for this Build...

Last edited:
There you go H! A bomber GB just around the corner, two months, just get everything that you'll need collected for your Stuka and take part in it....

Don't get your knickers in a bundle now.....:lol:

Harrison, u got alot of work left to do on ur P-40 man, just keep the Stuka on the side till the Build starts, which should be the end of this month.....

Remember the Builds now overlap each other by 1 month... The N. Africa/Med Build ends Nov 30th and the Heavy Hitters Build starts at the end of this month...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back