UPLOAD UR CURRENT WALLPAPER...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres mine right now...

Attachments

• wp-51_vs_me-262.jpg
    wp-51_vs_me-262.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 3,158
This is mine. Nothing to do with aircraft. :lol:

Attachments

• gt40-9_1024x768.jpg
    gt40-9_1024x768.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 3,119
HMS Norfolk 1935

Attachments

• norfolk.jpg
    norfolk.jpg
    255.9 KB · Views: 3,097
Like plan_D, mine has nothing to do with aviation.

Attachments

• senna_and_mansell.jpeg
    58.3 KB · Views: 3,100
i can only seem to save mine as a .bmp file at the moment and you can't post a .bmp file..................

the lancaster kicks ass said:
i can only seem to save mine as a .bmp file at the moment and you can't post a .bmp file..................

I put mine on paint and saved them as .jpg. Take a shot, put it on paint, and then save as, and a file type should have JPG. Mine are a little fuzzy after, but still okay. My home computer doesn't have photoshop, so it was my only choice.

you know you and i are so alike, cos that's exactily what i did but i didn't have that option, i did only have the choise of saving it as a .bmp .......................

the lancaster kicks ass said:
you know you and i are so alike, cos that's exactily what i did but i didn't have that option, i did only have the choise of saving it as a .bmp .......................

I could convert it to one since that doesn't work. Email it or something, and I could get it back. But today only, I'm going back home soon, and I won't have photoshop.

Wow....I didnt think anybody would know what it is....

Besides planes, draglines are one of my biggest interests. I never tell anyone though, since not too many people know what a dragline is and if I tried to explain what it is id just confuse 'em more..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back