UPLOAD UR CURRENT WALLPAPER...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just couldnt believe that u actually had that as a wallpaper

If your talking about the size and crappy quality of it I made it small so i could upload it quicker and not waste a lot of space...

I shoulda known you meant that. I dont see how its "strange" to be interested in mining and heavy equipment...lots of people are.

Mine is this...

80_Turbo_1024.jpg

The mining equipment is kind of interesting. I must say I have never seen that as wallpaper though. As an interesting aside, Jimmy Doolittle was going to college to become a mining engineer when WWI broke out and he and a friend decided to join the Army and learn how to fly. The rest is history. So they are somewhat related. Jimmy Doolittle worked the Comstock mine in Virginia City while he was studying mining.

cheddar cheese said:
GrG......why the sudden 911 interest? theyre DREADFUL cars!

How?

It'll be the best car I can buy as my first...

Compare the price to a crappy Civic that'll break in two years, at the most...

Plus, a 924 isn't a real Porsche, it's an atrocity!

all 911 fans say that! the 924 is a great porsche! i know it isnt a genuine porsche engine but the whole package works well. Then theres the 944 which is the second best porsche of all time, and all the 924 was is an older version of that! a 924 is better than a 911 anyday :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back