UPLOAD UR CURRENT WALLPAPER...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
lesofprimus said:
Dude, to say that a 924 is better than a 911 shows that u are way misinformed...

A 1980 924 is better than a 1980 911, 911's of that era dont handle. If you really must have a 911, go for the very early ones, the 130bhp variants, their chassis can handle the power; or a modern 996, they're damn near perfect.

And 924's are not ugly, their lines are much cleaner and pleasing on the eye than a 911. 911's are VULGAR, if you drive a 911, everyone thinks you're a just big prat. Also to say that 924's are bad cars is naive. Ive been in both a 924 and a 911 (993 style) and even the more modern 911 felt twitchy and unpredictable, and whilst the 924 wasnt as quick it seemed to hold the road better, and i can tell that just by being a passenger. If you're wondering, my uncle is a bit of a Porsche fan. He had 924's from a young age and he still maintains that apart from the 944 Turbo (which he owns now) and the current 911 GT3, its the best Porsche hes ever driven.

So shut up and stop embarassing yourself.

B22099.jpg

The Better Porsche.

I shall never shut up, no am I embarrassing myself.... The 924 is an ugly car by any standard, and the 911 Turbo has a much sweeter line to it... And if u wanna show ur ignorance and judge people by what they drive, so be it.. But only a geek would drive some crap ass 924....

If you think u are the only person on this site to have been in most of the Porsche models, think again... My father and brother both own Porsches, my Brother a 1980 911, my Dad a 1988 944 Turbo S.... I have included pics of both...

My father and his buddy imported several 911's in the mid 80's and modified them across the boards.... I've been in many different Porsches from different years, and the 911 is by far the best...

Opinions are like assholes... Everybodys got one....

Attachments

• dadsporsche.jpg
    dadsporsche.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 1,051
  • glensporsche1.jpg
    glensporsche1.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 1,043
The 944 Turbo is basically a 924 Turbo. And you see what i mean about vulgar? any car with a huge spoiler and flared arches is vulgar. and that ones been made even worse by putting on non-factory alloys!

Ive put a pic of a PROPER 911 on this post.

In the end i guess this all comes down to personal preference, but the fact the 911 drives like a dog is a fact. I can understand why people would want one but technically the 924 is a better car. You might say the 924 is a bit girly, but thats the point, im a girly person.

If you see any point in replying to this then please do so in the cars thread, lets get this on back on topic.

A004001058866284508.jpg

8)

And you see what i mean about vulgar? any car with a huge spoiler and flared arches is vulgar

That is ur opinion... I think they look sexy and mean, and display a sense of muscularity that no other car till that time could show.... The rims only enhance the car... Judging by ur pics, u like u vehicles stock... Not many do...

You might say the 924 is a bit girly, but thats the point, im a girly person.
Unless ur female, thats probably something u should keep between family and close friends...

I do talk to my dad that way actually, Hes been in a strop with me recently :D

You did say something wrong, you said the 911 was better than a 924, which, technically it isnt.

Well, see, thats where ur wrong.... I was not wrong, and neither were you.. U like and admire what u like, and so do I.. And so does GrG, and Lanc, and LG, and Evan....

Just because u have an opinion, doesnt make that the "Right" opinion, just ur own....

And we werent talking about technically better....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back