UPLOAD UR CURRENT WALLPAPER...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is mine. Nothing to do with aircraft.

Attachments

• gt40-9_1024x768.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 3,122
I've had about 3 lately. x.x;

Attachments

• background17july.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 3,111
  • background30july.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 3,121
  • background6august.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 3,115
H.M.S Norfolk shadowed the Bismarck when it came out of Norway.

Like plan_D, mine has nothing to do with aviation.

Attachments

• senna_and_mansell.jpeg
    58.3 KB · Views: 3,103
the lancaster kicks ass said:
i can only seem to save mine as a .bmp file at the moment and you can't post a .bmp file..................

I put mine on paint and saved them as .jpg. Take a shot, put it on paint, and then save as, and a file type should have JPG. Mine are a little fuzzy after, but still okay. My home computer doesn't have photoshop, so it was my only choice.

you know you and i are so alike, cos that's exactily what i did but i didn't have that option, i did only have the choise of saving it as a .bmp .......................

the lancaster kicks ass said:
you know you and i are so alike, cos that's exactily what i did but i didn't have that option, i did only have the choise of saving it as a .bmp .......................

I could convert it to one since that doesn't work. Email it or something, and I could get it back. But today only, I'm going back home soon, and I won't have photoshop.

Wow....I didnt think anybody would know what it is....

Besides planes, draglines are one of my biggest interests. I never tell anyone though, since not too many people know what a dragline is and if I tried to explain what it is id just confuse 'em more..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread