UPLOAD UR CURRENT WALLPAPER...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not as impressive as Briyeo's (Yeomanz's dad...), but I like it!

I had a better one of me on final, flaps dropped, gear lowered, about to land at VHHH at dawn with the water sparkling and the sun about to set on that side of the globe, but it didn't save properly!

Attachments

• on_taxi_in_hong_kong_intl__small_.jpg
    1,018.1 KB · Views: 1,852
Here be my WP...

Attachments

• lg.jpeg
    lg.jpeg
    87.5 KB · Views: 1,860
GermansRGeniuses said:

I had a better one of me on final, flaps dropped, gear lowered, about to land at VHHH at dawn with the water sparkling and the sun about to set on that side of the globe, but it didn't save properly!

Here be the original...

Attachments

• on_taxi_in_hong_kong_intl.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 1,843
GermansRGeniuses said:

pfffffff , yeah right :D

Hi folks,

I´m back with come new pics.... I don´t know if I should post´em here or in the WWII Misc Album... :2gunfire: Anyway... hope you don´t mind if I post in both...

Here is a picture of a rare Mauser C96 ("Broomhandle") made for the Persian Contract around 1911/1912... only 1.000 made.

Douglas.

Attachments

• mauser_c96-2.jpg
    mauser_c96-2.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 1,783
Hi,

Here is another pic of the same gun, showing it in reload position. Nice isn´t it? Winston Churchill carry same kind of weapons during Sudan Campaign and Boers War.

Douglas

Attachments

• mauser_c96-1.jpg
    mauser_c96-1.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 1,801
Thanks! I´m glad you enjoyed. Feel free to save them!

Here is another Mauser C96. This one was issued to the Austrian Air Detachment 527 (Luftfahrtabteilung 527) in 1917 and it is chambered to 9mm Luger. It is shoown with its holster stock and medal bar.

Douglas

Attachments

• mauser_c96_austrian_contract-1.jpg
    mauser_c96_austrian_contract-1.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 1,763
Hi,

This is the last Mauser for today! It is the cool Mauser HSc, chambered to caliber .32 ACP. Walter Nowotny (Luftwaffe ace with 258 victories) used to carry one of that. Here is the pistol together with a Wehrpass (military ID book), Iron Cross 2nd Class and a Panzer Assault Badge in Bronze.

Wishes,

Douglas.

Attachments

• mauser_hsc-1.jpg
    mauser_hsc-1.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 1,795
Nonskimmer said:
Hey, hey!! Stop talkin' about me in Portuguese! ;)

Ok, ok... we promise we won´t talk about you in our language! :badgrin:
Another one to make you happy!

Mauser Model 1914 chambered to .32ACP with military holster (brown is color for Luftwaffe), with Luftwaffe Wehrpass, Iron Cross 2nd Class and Flak Badge.

Douglas.

Attachments

• mauser_1914-1.jpg
    mauser_1914-1.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 1,748
And...

For the Luger Lovers: the last one for tonight... Luger made by DWM in 1916 with Militärpass (ID booklet from WWI), Bavarian medal bar and reload tool. This is my current wallpaper!

Have a nice weekend!

Douglas.

Attachments

• luger_p08_dwm_1916-04.jpg
    luger_p08_dwm_1916-04.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 1,765
here's mine but again stretched to fit the window............

Attachments

• zombie800.jpg
    zombie800.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 1,685
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back