UPLOAD UR CURRENT WALLPAPER...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was my current wallpaper up until yesterday 8)

post-10-1104350731_thumb.jpg

Nice! I always loved the look of the Connie. There used to be 2 of those down at the airport near me, but one got sold. The other is still there. I once witnessed that Connie do a low altitude, high speed pass. There was nothing that I have seen that caused that big of a stir down at Camarillo. That Connie was at about 50 feet doing at least 250 MPH! What a site to behold! When he got to the end of the field, he yanked back on that stick into a rivet popping climb out. I couldn't believe it, it was incredible!

The old website of that Connie is still online for now. If you want to see it, it's at:
http://members.tripod.com/~N73544/

i really wanna see a vulcan go from a take off straight into a vertical zoom climb, stuff you normally associate with a lightning or F/A-18.............

lancaster.jpg

Yup, Czech blokes rule!
Original Readme:

Avro "Lancaster" B Mk.II

408."Goose" squadron codes (EQ-)

Royal Canadian Air Force

The Lancaster II was powered by four Bristol Hercules VI, 14 cyl radial, air-cooled engines of 1,735 hp each.
It had a maximum speed of 264 mph (426 km/h), a ceiling of 18,552 ft (5,640 m),
and a range of 2,547 miles (4,103 km). Of course this all depended on the distance to the target,
bomb load, etc. It carried the same armament as the Lancaster I. Due to it's abbreviated production span,
the Mark II carried up to 14,017 lb (6,350 kg) of bombs in a wide mixture, it never carried the 22,000 lb. Grand Slam.

Special thanks for author of EAW Halifax

!new 3DZ model and updated skin! Nose art from original B24D with added black colour

[email protected]

... a skin for European Air War game...

:p :p :p

Nah, I meant for the KI-84, I don't have EAW...

Also, I think you may need to lean your mixture, your fuel is leaking...

60 or 80% is usually good for high alititudes, though 40% might work...

Il2 skins m8 ,

if you mean my pic , i added the brown because the other ki-84 had just throttled up to catch the other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back