Upload your current wallpaper (continued)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

i'm right, both questions are obviously with refrence to annother plane, namely the He-162 i believe..........

Euh, I was clearly mentioning the G0 229 and i wasnt refering to anything else. But anyway. Cool aircraft!

And heres mine!

Attachments

• douglas_dc-3_282.jpg
    douglas_dc-3_282.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 715
The old Voodoo out by the airport. It really should be moved indoors, because it's not being looked after very well. :confused:

Attachments

• voodoo_2_151.jpg
    voodoo_2_151.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 694
  • voodoo_1_959.jpg
    voodoo_1_959.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 694
It just sits out there all winter long, and nothing is ever really done to maintain it. There used to be some planes on static display outside at CFB Shearwater: S-2 Tracker, F2H Banshee, Avenger, Harvard, and a Sikorsky H04S. They were finally moved indoors at the aviation museum and restored, because the elements were taking their toll on them. The same should be done to this Voodoo. The salt air around here is murder on things like that.

There's no counter for the old fluorescent tube through the spine ploy is there Skim. Other than a 100watt bulb up the snozz of course. :rolleyes:
My latest paper.

Attachments

• concorde_with_sally_b_680.jpg
    concorde_with_sally_b_680.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 580

Users who are viewing this thread

Back