Upload your current wallpaper (continued)

I only have 7 contacts, and they only come out to play after 6 o clock :wink:
 
you don't with me :wink:
 
Well now you both are on my MSN Messenger!
 

Attachments

  • chinook_589.jpg
    chinook_589.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 553
In keeping with the PF theme, I've changed mine too.
Ready to go below for tea, after having splashed two Bettys and a trio of Franks. :cool:
 

Attachments

  • screen2_132.jpg
    screen2_132.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 526
Oh, I know, I know! Alright, I'll keep quiet...but I still know. He knows I know.
 
The band was formed in 1984 - and it was a huge Seattle band! One of the four fathers of Grunge. And that's all I'm saying. :lol:
 
Oh. Never heard of them.
 

Attachments

  • chinook_103.jpg
    chinook_103.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 446
I hate rap. I think its stupid. I like listening to old war era music. Ex. "Over there."
 

Attachments

  • chinook_687.jpg
    chinook_687.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 428

Users who are viewing this thread

Back