Upload your current wallpaper (continued)

I like listening to old war era music. Ex. "Over there."
Dude, u need to get out more...
 
What's wrong with listening to Big Band/Swing? :roll:


Here's the WP I'm using today in honor of Apollo 11... and my Dad, who worked on Apollo and every space program up to the ISS... wish he were still here...

ScreenScreen20July05.gif



Fade to Black...
 
Theres nothing wrong with big band/swing music... He's talking war music...
 
Hey, I do get out alot.I just dont like punk music or rap but if there is something i like ill listen to it. Oh and look what i found too! :)
 

Attachments

  • ellerendezvousfalls_210.jpg
    ellerendezvousfalls_210.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 550
Hmmm... to most folks I've come across Big Band is war music...
but you can call it what you wanna call it and I'll call it what it is... :wink:

Peter-three-eight, I rather like your latest... but then what red-blooded male wouldn't?


Now that July 20th has come and gone, this is the WP I'm using. Reduced in size to fit here...

Jango006a.jpg



Fade to Black...
 
"...but then what red-blooded male wouldn't?"

A gay one? Unless they've got blue blood or something. Maybe that's why they're gay! Wrong coloured blood! :?
 
Nah, they bleed red. :evil4:




(At this point, NS has just opened himself up for a comment or two. Will the vultures respond? Stay tuned! :wink: )
 
Must...resist attack on NS...must...can't...


..........



...yeah, I'm sure you've split a few in your time, eh, NS!?!
 
I guess you'd have to be from the USA to understand the term 'red-blooded'... then again some folks here in the US don't understand it...


Fade to Black...
 
Ok... Lets get of the subject about gays. Now lets get this straight,( :lol: Straight as in not gay! :lol: ) back to Wallpaper. Im using my dad's laptop so i dont have any of my wallpaper favorites.
 
Mmmmm...
 

Attachments

  • wpb28sprftrs_119.jpg
    wpb28sprftrs_119.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 476
Thanks...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back