US vs. China?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

If the EU and U.S went to war it would be a stalemate in the seas. The USN is the largest and most powerful navy on the world which would hold off any attack against the U.S mainland, while on the other hand the combined fleets of the E.U would be able to hold it's own in the seas around the European continent.

If the war did come to ground conflict, the U.S has lost. The E.U with Britain's Commonwealth support would be destroyed by superior numbers alone. And a lot of the European 'minor' nations are extremely well trained to make up for their numbers. You combine the Danes, Norweigens, British, Dutch, Austrian armed forces you've got a lot of highly trained soldiers at hand.

I don't know if any of our U.S veterans have served alongside anyone from these countries, but the general understanding is that those nations have extremely high standards in training.

Denmark especially is extremely well-trained and the individual soldier is extremely well-equipped. The only problem they have is the small size.

I'm not excited about a war, cause my country is an ally of the US that is China's next door neighbor

Hunter368 said:
Everyone knows that the Moose is way tougher than a stupid kangaroo. I can see the kangaroo standing there trying to box and the Moose steam rolling it flat. lol

Not to mention we have beaver in Canada, way more beaver in Canada. Beaver is way better than a Moose or a kangaroo any day. mmmmmm Beaver is good, Beaver is nice, Beaver is best served bald. mmmmmm Beaver!!!! Beaver!!!! Beaver!!!! Beaver!!!! Beaver!!!

People dont realise how f**king vicious beavers are, theyre like badgers, which is kind of ironic.

102first_hussars said:
People dont realise how f**king vicious beavers are, theyre like badgers, which is kind of ironic.

Oh boy Hussars...... not sure what to say. But I was just thinking the other day its been a while since we seen you last around here. We all miss ...............your posts.

A war between the US and China would degenerate into a global war.

I suspect Russia still fears China and would jump in at an opportunistic time just to secure Siberia.

syscom3 said:
A war between the US and China would degenerate into a global war.

I suspect Russia still fears China and would jump in at an opportunistic time just to secure Siberia.

Thats a interesting thought. Russia support China or USA more, mmmmm.

Yeah, that would be a tough call for the Russians, but you know they wouldn't remain neutral. Because of purely geographical reasons, I think they would support the U.S.

Any conflict that erupts between the US and China has its roots in WWII. The Nationalist forces bled and died for the freedom of their country from the brutal treatment at the hands of the Japanese (see the Rape of Nanking). The Communist forces laid low, and once the Japanese were defeated, proceded to whip up on the Nationalist forces. The communists eventually drove the Nationalists to Taiwan, but were unable to root them out completely. Status today is that Taiwan is officially Chinese (communist) sovereign soil, but has its own government that doesn't support the PRC. Thus, the tension, as the US supports Taiwan (our old allies from WWII).

Bullockracing said:
Status today is that Taiwan is officially Chinese (communist) sovereign soil, but has its own government that doesn't support the PRC.
As well as its own military, equipped primarily by the US.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back