volume 2 JG 300 released !

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Erich

the old Sage
May 20, 2004
Platonic Sphere
well it has been sometime but the book is released and I received it this morn. fantastic quality from Eagle editions which is the norm. unreal first person accts. Profiles are nothing short of outstanding. this now ends of two volumes the history quite in-depth of one of the LW's primary Reich Defense units.
If you are interested in the aerial war over Germany then this is a must have for your library

Luftwaffe Military Aviation Books World War 2 Aviation History Book

click the P-47 profile and go to what's new releases and find the JG 300 volumes

E ~ machs gut

E- you should have gotten your Caldwell book by now.. ?? I have found a couple of errors but overall a pretty good collaboration between Caldwell and Muller.

Regards,

Bill

Bill the mail-carrier just handed me the cardboard package 5 minutes ago ..........I'll be in touch

E ~

Ive been waiting for Vol II now it seems for years... Will be getting mine shortly...

Bill, whats this Caldwell book ur referring to???

Dan - I had a copy of Caldwell/Muller's new Luftwaffe book that I got Caldwell to sign for Eric - for all of the incredible help he has given to me in helping map out the 355th FG 'foes' for my new book.

Don was kind enough to respond to my request. I usually give him all of my research info as author courtesy - ditto Erich.

E- you should have gotten your Caldwell book by now.. ?? I have found a couple of errors but overall a pretty good collaboration between Caldwell and Muller.
Regards,
Bill

..I'd agree Bill ..but unfortunately the guys stuck to older sources when dealing with JG 300, so there's more than one or two there ...I put my 'review' on Amazon..

incidentally the JG 300 volume has a range of material on the 355th, including the destruction on the ground of I./JG 300 at Borkheide on 2 November 44 which I haven't ever seen mentioned in other 355th books ...unless you know different

Users who are viewing this thread

Back