WAITING FOR THE BUBBLE TO BURST

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

fubar57

General
Nov 22, 2009
The Jungles of Canada
This is how insane the Vancouver, B.C. housing market is; 803sq.ft on the main floor, 774sq.ft in the basement....

Capture.JPG
Capture1.JPG

Geo

At least it is actually a house, you should see what they are selling in London.

This is how insane the Vancouver, B.C. housing market is; 803sq.ft on the main floor, 774sq.ft in the basement....

View attachment 335526 View attachment 335527

Geo

Oops looks like I stuffed up trying to post on this, I think I was trying to say, that it makes our locally bemoaned Auckland property market look not so bad after all. Much the same finger pointing going on there too, overseas investors driving the prices up.
Steve

Last edited:
You know it Andy, absentee owners as well. Thought I would add this photo to show the neighborhood and the rear of the house.

Capture1.JPG

Capture1.JPG

Plus I forgot to mention, the owner is 85.

Geo

A 355 sq ft tiny house in Queenstown, NZ. is on the market for more than $1,000,000. $1,150,000 to be precise.The house sits on about 0.14 acres of elevated land above Lake Wakatipu. The land can be purchased alone for $1,000,000.
full_House_Above.jpg

one of our first vacations in the Caribbean was to the small island of Vieques..just east of Puerto Rico. we liked the place and saw a gutted cement block house that had been abandoned and subsequently partially demolished by hurricane hugo. it was on a lot not much bigger than the house. when I asked the owner of the guesthouse where we were staying what something like that would cost. he said pretty cheap maybe about 100K. I was thinking like 15K...lol

Well, don't believe everything you read...
I'm happy to give an apartment to anyone here - just take over the mortgage. It was taken out in 2008. so has 8 years of 'appreciation' on it that you could gain

Users who are viewing this thread

Back