Warbird Pics

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

WRC1

Banned
Jul 10, 2009
SOCAL
some of my favorite planes

Last edited:
Welcome to the site.

Your thread title 'Some of my pics' is a bit miss leading, in that we would expect to see pictures you have personaly taken, not ones copied from other commercial websites....good pictures though they certainly are.

Have you got any shots that you have taken you would like to post for us?

Ref the 163, she is airworthy...obviously...but is aerotowed to a suitable height before releasing and gliding back down. I believe she was at this years La Ferte Alais meeting back in june of this year. Certainly a novel and interesting shape on the display circuit.

Last edited:
I have renamed the thread "Warbird pics" from "some of my pics" because they clearly aren't your pictures. I know some of the photographers that took some of those photos and being a photographer myself, nothing is more insulting than laying claim to someone else's work.

'Nuff said.

Welcome to the site.

Your thread title 'Some of my pics' is a bit miss leading, in that we would expect to see pictures you have personaly taken, not ones copied from other commercial websites....good pictures though they certainly are.

Ref the 163, she is airworthy...obviously...but is aerotowed to a suitable height before releasing and gliding back down. I believe she was at this years La Ferte Alais meeting back in june of this year. Certainly a novel and interesting shape on the display circuit.
sorry i thought i could post some of my favorite planes and i will fix my title to sorry about that

Welcome to the site.

and i dont have any pics of planes yet but i have some jets can i post thoes or it has to be planes only

Last edited:
I have renamed the thread "Warbird pics" from "some of my pics" because they clearly aren't your pictures. I know some of the photographers that took some of those photos and being a photographer myself, nothing is more insulting than laying claim to someone else's work.

'Nuff said.
you know what iam not here to insult any body i just had some pics that i found in the internet that i liked alot so for you to say that i " claim to someone else's work" is clearly Bull ****, did you see me say "some of my pics that i took myself"

Last edited:
Hey chill out!

Your title said something about your Pics. That implies that you took them. Eric is a professional photographer and he commented to you in a polite manner and changed the title of your thread (which he is allowed to do as an admin of this forum).

If you want to be a dick about it, go someplace else!

hehe

i could almost hear the door slam all the way to Norway :) some guys just cant stand beeing corrected and i must say you all were very polite and wrote nothing wrong.. and so i see NO reason why this stupid selfish as..hole should start reacting the way he did.
but i guess some just havent learn any manners from their mother..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back