Was Hartmann a liar?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just proves your knowledge on the war if you claim that Germany lost 7 million while the Soviet Union only lost 9 million.

Try again.

The recognise Soviet loss figures for combatants is 13.6 million. The numbers of total Soviet losses range from 8 million to 40 million! For medium, we'll say total of 25 million.

The German military losses amounted to a mere 4 million on all fronts! You've certainly come to the wrong place if you're trying to state that the Soviet forces were on par tactically with the Wehrmacht.
I am probably right in thinking you're left minded and want to downplay the fact that Germany was superior to everyone in World War 2 in tactical thinking and military action.

The first defeat of Germany was suffered over the skies of Britain in 1940. Not in front of Moscow.

The Western Allied bombing campaign hampered the German war machine greatly! Not only did it destroy German factories but it also destroyed the German oil production in 1944. The Wehrmacht required 300,000 tons a month of oil for an effective mobile war, by September 1944 they were getting just over 150,000 tons!

Also, the Germans had to divert over 10,000 FlaK18 36 88mm cannons to defend the Reich from air attack, along with the hundreds of thousands to crew the guns and RADAR stations.

14% of British Empire war production went to the Soviet Union. The U.S.A supplied the Red Army with 506,000 trucks, jeeps and APCs. Those mobilised the Red Army.

If you can tell me what Ubiyat Sukinsyna Adolfa means and where it was written. I might think you know what you're talking about because without knowing that and trying to downplay the Western aid to the Soviet Union, you're just a moron.

Have a nice day. :)

plan_D said:
If you can tell me what Ubiyat Sukinsyna Adolfa means and where it was written. I might think you know what you're talking about because without knowing that and trying to downplay the Western aid to the Soviet Union, you're just a moron.

Have a nice day. :)

:lol: :lol:

I know adding to a locked thread is a bit naughty of me, but I really want to make one final point here as well.

Vigorously debating a topic is good, but remember that all the best historians present their facts and opinions in a calm dispassionate manner.

Make of that what you will.

The gist of that Russian is 'Kill that son of a bitch Adolf', BTW. Doesn't really work as 'Sookin Sin' is two words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back