Wayne's Award Winning Models

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well folks I have finally figured out how Mr. Little does such fine work on his models. Since retiring from the USAF,
I have maintained some of my more dubious contacts in the intelligence world. So after seeing his work I called in a few favors.

So I got in touch with my NSA guy and asked to have the KH-18 RECONNAISSANCE Sat positioned over his part of Australia.

Once there, every 90 minutes, full electronic and photo reconnaissance was maintained for 3 weeks. (would have been longer but that pesky North Korea and it's missile launch had priority)

Something I was told about later but not at the time was that initially they couldn't see anything, which was very unusual.

Something was blocking the capabilities of the most powerful recon satellite in the world.:evil: This required a ground check.

So, NSA contacted the resident CIA station chief in Sidney and they sent a team to check out why. What they found was astonishing!

In his back yard, he has an electronic jamming device to defeat any surveillance. Once the team had the right frequency it operated at,

it was a simple adjustment to the programming of the Keyhole sat to break through the jamming.

Now we get to the good stuff. On numerous occasions they detected a small wormhole forming in his back yard, usually late at night.

They were able to photograph full sized aircraft appearing on his property in the blink of an eye. Several of the photos also showed that these

full sized aircraft were then miniaturized to be handled.

The last photo they were able to get was of Mr. Little looking directly at the satellite and giving a rude gesture with his hand.

I say the last photo because since that last photo, a 250 million dollar satellite disappeared!:shock:

So a little warning Mr. Little, expect a Seal Team to be in your area soon.:twisted:

All joking aside, I am amazed at your skills sir.
Please stay in Australia so us mere mortals can have a chance at our local modeling contests in our own countries.

Er...Thanks Rusty...:oops:

...and it was only one finger I was pointing upstairs....:evil4:

With the sun making regular appearances now and more time to take outside pics will get some more stuff up soon including the other side of the 262....

Wayne... have been on this forum for quite some time now and always assumed your "Wayne's award winning models" thread to be old, archived posts. Boy, was I wrong. Just scanned through it. Amazing. The latest 262 is superb. Anyway, you have motiviated me to blow the dust off a few boxes in my "hangar" and get building again. Cheers! -Mark

So much time has passed....finger extracted....the story continues....

Attachments

• 37_Top View_1565.jpg
    37_Top View_1565.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 109
  • 38_Rear View Close_1562.jpg
    38_Rear View Close_1562.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 108
  • 39_Rear View_1563.jpg
    39_Rear View_1563.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 101
  • 40_Rear View_1561.jpg
    40_Rear View_1561.jpg