Welcome Back All

FLYBOYJ

"THE GREAT GAZOO"
28,075
8,777
Joined
Apr 9, 2005
Location
Colorado, USA
Welcome Back All
 
I for one, am glad this is back!

:D
 
Praise the Lord it's back!! 8) I really missed the place and I'm sure that I'm not the only one!
 
Welcome back guys, I got to say I was getting worried there for a while that the sight would not be back. Glad its back.
 
yup, glad to be back, I missed this place.
 
Facebook was real, Facebook was nice, but it wasn't real nice. Nothing takes the place of this forum!
 
Thanks Neil, I didn't know whatto do with all the stuff people sent me. I think I'm a member of AA now with all the LI Ice Teas I had!

Yes, Lucky, PC time went down although I did try to get a few episodes ahead on "Get Lucky" and do some research on my book (hah!). Found something to post in my "Pics of Inspiration" thread that if you don't tear up you haven't a heart!

And this just in time for me to leave for a week!
 
Have fun, Chris!!!! Take abuncha picts!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back