Were you ever in the Armed Forces

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yeah well you Parrot Shouldered Pisshead Pirates cant even remember to close F*cking hatch before sub-merging,:lol: I know its early to make jokes about that, but i think i have over-used the helicopter crash bit a little too much :rolleyes:
Seriously though, is that what you guys have been told? That someone forgot to shut a hatch before diving? :lol:
Man, I dunno where you'd all be getting your info from, but I'll let you in on something in case there's any confusion. A strange thing happens to a sub when you forget to shut a hatch before submerging...It sinks. :shock:

So no, nobody forgot to shut a bloody hatch before diving a boat. Keep at it though.:thumbleft:

Well i know that the Chicoutimi didnt ignite for the reasons stated above, but thats the joke that spreads around the Armoury, ummmmmmmm we are insensitive pricks no doubt about that im sorry...........Atleast we know how to land a helicopter :lol:

Are you kidding? The beret looks a hell of a lot better than a garrison cap. I wish our battalion would issue us berets.

Does it look like I am kidding. The patrol cap is not the garrison cap and yes most of the army likes the patrol cap better than the Beret. The Beret is not practical, you have to shape and shave it (it does not come ready to wear outside of the bag), keep it clean and it does not block the sun out of your eyes.

Most of the army does not wear a beret anyhow P-38 because the Army is deployed right now all the damn time, and on deployments the Beret is not authorized, just as in the field.

a lot of British and commonwealth troops wear Berets in some areas to try and be less intimidating and more in touch with the local communities........

I was in from '93 to '00 in artillery and infantry. Never wore the beret. My little brother was in Afghanistan for a year and he only wore boonie hats. Snipers usually get to do what they like.. :D

Actually all soldiers in Afganistan and Iraq wear the boonie cap. I was in aviation and I wore the Boonie Cap...

I don't think I even seen a TV in basic let alone a computer , The first thing I learnt was never do basic in the winter the snow and wet kills the boots. So being incredibly smart I used future floor wax . Bad move the shoes turned white in the salt. :lol:

When I was in basic we never ever got to use a computer or a TV for all 9 weeks of it. All we did was eat, sleep and **** the Army. The Drill SGTs would tell us when to get up, when to go to the latrine, when to eat, when to jump, when to run.

A typical day was wake up, get smoked by screaming DS, do PT, get smoked by Screaming DS, eat, get smoked by LT who thought he was cool, shower, get smoked by screaming DS, Conduct Training, get smoked by screaming DS, conduct training, eat, get smoked by screaming 1SG, conduct training, get smoked by screaming DS, eat, get smoked by screaming DS, march, get smoked by screaming DS, shower, get smoked by screaming DS, go to bed, and sometimes get woken up in the middle of night and smoked by screaming DS.

When I was in basic we never ever got to use a computer or a TV for all 9 weeks of it. All we did was eat, sleep and **** the Army. The Drill SGTs would tell us when to get up, when to go to the latrine, when to eat, when to jump, when to run.

A typical day was wake up, get smoked by screaming DS, do PT, get smoked by Screaming DS, eat, get smoked by LT who thought he was cool, shower, get smoked by screaming DS, Conduct Training, get smoked by screaming DS, conduct training, eat, get smoked by screaming 1SG, conduct training, get smoked by screaming DS, eat, get smoked by screaming DS, march, get smoked by screaming DS, shower, get smoked by screaming DS, go to bed, and sometimes get woken up in the middle of night and smoked by screaming DS.
( 9 weeks what a holiday ours was 12 of which i managed O leave because of my attentiveness to detail

I knew how much I had been sheltered when in basic I heard my Marine DI
sandwich "Jesus Christ" around "f**king", and I was stunned enough that
he screamed into my face because my jaw had dropped open. My goodness,
how green was I? Sadly, I never really did learn to curse like a sailor. It's
a true artform and I came up short.

I only cursed crazy when I was in uniform at the hanger or in the field with the guys. It was like having the game face on. As soon as I got home and took off the uniform or flightsuit the language stopped.

Our Basic was 12 weeks then you went to advanced but I did master something the US guys seem to lack and that was drill (excluding the drill teams)8)

we did Nuclear Biological Chemical Defense/Warfare training today...next week we go into the gas hut for the actual gassing of us. We had to use the old 1983 suits for training. My god do those things ever make ya sweat.

I only cursed crazy when I was in uniform at the hanger or in the field with the guys. It was like having the game face on. As soon as I got home and took off the uniform or flightsuit the language stopped.

I remember my first leave home, eating dinner with my mom and pop. I said "This is some great effing chow, Mom". My mom's jaw hit the floor and my pop was rolling on the floor. He was a Marine between WWII and Korea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back