What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
You puyed on the -12 mkloby? Oh man, you gotta tell us! I've already told my plane puking story and believe me it was much more whimpy than any thing you can concoct.

Nothing special. It was the first flight in the C-12, hadn't flown in 3 months, my flight partner and I did some high work (turn patterns, speed changes, stalls, etc), then we flew to a nearby field for some pattern work. He hit the pattern first, and there were some awful passes, being our first time in the pattern... and blew chunks. It's ok though, cuz my horrible landing pattern work had him puking within 2 passes.

After that first flight though, no problems

And you thought it'd be a good story!!!

Why they do that, that would piss me off to. I wear a army winter jacket, but because it's warm, and has lotsa pockets.

Well, this was yesterday night. I called my girlfriend, and my mom unplugged the conncection and wouldn't plug it back in.

Don't pass though Iowa. Cold as all , well, I can't say hell, that wouldn't make sense...just a really really cold cold place. Like your freezer stuck below the lowest setting. It just sucks, and I got to shovel.

There we go, I need to shovel again.

Every day that I'm not scheduled to fly it's beautiful weather. Even if I have a morning flight, after I cnx the afternoon is beautiful. WTF!?

geez Pisis what is that about ?

Gnomey he is playing wha ? shite music ?

my 4 th flat on my bike after a gravel truck wanted to play games with me about 10 miles out of town ..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread