What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
English teached decided to tell us that our monologue draft was due tomorrow...funny thing is we didnt know we even had an assignment.

working 7 days a week, and this is the third straight week...........call me roboto, my hands are about to fall off .......... Chris still snowing in Bayern ? :D

working 7 days a week, and this is the third straight week...........call me roboto, my hands are about to fall off .......... :D

...and the reason you are suffering from carpal tunnel is because...?

You still have to squeeze some fun in there. Does your bike have a flat?

Carpal Tunnel is nothing to play with Erich. Don't want to ride your bike anymore? Continue that repetative abuse of your wrists my friend. Took me out of weight lifting.

Rainy day and the young one has soccer practice. And no coffee this morning. DANG!

I did myself in, am taking today/the morrow off ............

have had carperal tunnel well over 15 years and the exercises help but with hand pruning with the standard open style pruners and even the pneumatics my hands and joints get to be toast pretty quick. Besides it's partly due to old service and other things over my life time. Truthfully the bod can take the beatings for so long and then ............... ** poof **

my bike sits with a bad rear tire, a tube punctured and in need of the yearly overhaul ............ I do hear the calling though .......

have my 45 year old chimney sweep smoker going to fill the air with old memories.......gag that stuff is strong !

:lol:

Attachments

• postwhore.gif
    postwhore.gif
    151.5 KB · Views: 93
I don't want to see news reports on Anna Nicole Smith, or hear about Britney's trials and tribulations and that she's out of rehab! Why can't an angel of death come and slaughter these celebrities!

Managed to go blank while performing a piece for my VCE music class. I take pride in my music and playing well, twas a disgrace.

My teacher wasnt that understanding either bah............

A minor problem compared to most but I needed to vent.:lol:

I have to get up early this morning to take down my sister wedding decorations in my father's church.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back