What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
P38 Pilot said:
Having to do chores...and put up with my mom.

You know when you get older you will see that she was just trying to teach and help you. You will realize that if you ever have your own kids.

Love your mother, she brought you into this world and deserves it.

Being botherd on my only day I had off and everyone phones me when I was sleeping late, cant they just leave me then alone. Having to rush to make and print a CV to go and hand it in and work to be able to get a better job.

DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
You are losing your house Eric?
Not losing it, but selling it to prevent that. I didn;t figure getting laid off would happen and we basically put all we had into buying this house. The good news is that we will get it back when the house sells. The bad news is that we will be all out of money in about 6 weeks, unless the house sells before then. We have contingencies if it doesn't sell quickly, but it likely will in this neighborhood.

We are very likely leaving California. It's gotten way too friggin expensive here.

Damn Eric, I hope everything works out OK mate.

What annoyed me? The missus took a spill and busted her knee up in the shopping centre. She can't walk yet, so I'm running around like a mad man..

evangilder said:
Not losing it, but selling it to prevent that. I didn;t figure getting laid off would happen and we basically put all we had into buying this house. The good news is that we will get it back when the house sells. The bad news is that we will be all out of money in about 6 weeks, unless the house sells before then. We have contingencies if it doesn't sell quickly, but it likely will in this neighborhood.

We are very likely leaving California. It's gotten way too friggin expensive here.

Good luck with your house and everything else, mate. I assume you didn't find an other job yet, so I wish you luck for that too.

In a very populated area like California, it must be really hard to find a job. It is here and the population isn't that big.

Henk said:
Are you gay pererbruce2002?

If he is oh well, let him be. This is a free place and he is welcome here.

I personally may not agree with the homosexual lifestyle but they are people also and deserve to be treated that way. They are free to be the way they wish to be.

You know when you get older you will see that she was just trying to teach and help you. You will realize that if you ever have your own kids.

Love your mother, she brought you into this world and deserves it.

I do love my mom and you are right.

DerAlderIstGelandet said:
I personally may not agree with the homosexual lifestyle but they are people also and deserve to be treated that way.

I didnt know gays were people too.:shock:

what annoyed me? the fact i haven't been able to go into town all week because i've had to help on the farm.........

I personally may not agree with the homosexual lifestyle but they are people also and deserve to be treated that way. They are free to be the way they wish to be.

If he really is, CC and Lanc will have to stop their gayish jokes... That newcomer could take it seriously and they could receive a very "unpleasent" visitor. ;)

Nah... Just kidding.

It id cool Adler I have no problem with him and he is welcome here ans would not be treated like sh*t because of it, as long as we do not get into the whole gay thing. I also do not agree with it, but it is the persons choice.

Maestro said:
If he really is, CC and Lanc will have to stop their gayish jokes... That newcomer could take it seriously and they could receive a very "unpleasent" visitor. ;)

Nah... Just kidding.

double check that and you'll find it's everyone else making gay jokes about us ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back