What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope! ;)

Attachments

• evil me in a skirt.JPG
    evil me in a skirt.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 62
DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
How you can even think of that is just wrong. She is like 12 man!

yeah it is seriously wrong! it'd be even more wrong if you knew her in person, having said that i'd imagine the chick in the middle has a similar problem ;)

what annoyed me? a 3rd set of friends going to france, this time for 3 weeks, i'm not sure which is more annoying, that fact they've gone or the fact they've gone to france ;)

the lancaster kicks *** said:
yeah it is seriously wrong! it'd be even more wrong if you knew her in person, having said that i'd imagine the chick in the middle has a similar problem ;)

Yeah, who is that prat with the hat? Could it be CC?

Afterone big nibhgt at the pub last night and having only 4 hours of sleep and then went to work at 9am with the coldest day I ever felt in my whole live and the mountain has snow on it, it has been years since we had snow on our mountain.

Came off at 3pm and must be back at work at 6pm.

my only living grandparent had a stroke... both my dad's parents died, and my mom's mother died too... he's the only one alive and i hope he doesn't miss my graduation 2 high school

Bummer looma. I hope he gets better.

I finally have power back at Villa Van Gilder. We had a 2 day outage because the heat took out the transformer in our neighborhood, and the one that fed it. It was 100+ degrees with 60+% humidity, so the last couple of nights have been hotter than hell and between the 2 fridges, we lost about $400-500 worth of groceries.

Geez, I can't wait to get outta here...

I feel for you evan. We had 35 degrees C and that was way too hot to do anything! 50 degrees is something else, you guys are lucky to have aircon. Aircon is very rare in Britian's home.

Sorry to hear that Looma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back