What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing my salary for this month. Oh sh*t how the hell will I survive in the time my mom is away for a month in Tacoma Washington US. I wish she will leave me a few bucks.

Nothing annoyed me today so.....

Looma, hope you grandpa gets better. My grandma had a stroke almost two years ago and she has never fully recovered. I hope my grandparents live to see me graduate High School as well.

yeah, but I'm till on my last year in elementary school... my grandpa seems to be getting better... one of my relatives in his generation is 90 yrs old and still walks and dances, heck she walked the strip in Las Vegas with me

What annoyed me ? I just made a check on a car dealer's web site close to home to have an idea of what I would have to pay for a used pick-up truck. (My first ever car.)

I literally fell out of my chair ! Look below :

Chevrolet S-10 :

- 83,900 KM
- Automatic transmission
- $14,900

Cevrolet C1500 Silverado :

- 51,180 KM
- Automatic transmission
- $22,900

Chevrolet S-10 :

- 52,300 KM
- Automatic transmission
- $17,900

Holy sh*t ! I can get a brand new Yaris (Toyota) for cheaper !

Some mother****ing dickhead stole my cell phone and MP3player directly from my fore-pockets in trousers!!! If I catch him, I'm going to stomp on his face!!!
I don't regret the cell-phone that much, it was quite old (besides the sim card with numbers...) but I do ****ing regret the ****ing MP3 player - it was worth $200!!!

Pisis that is a everyday thing here mate, never leave something where someone can steal it because their is always someone who want to steal it.

the lancaster kicks *** said:
that's gonna hurt your pockets... quite literally, were you wearing the trousers at the time?
Oh, yeah, surprisingly - I'm not a Scott, you know. ;) It has happened in the Metro, I was standing next to the door, it was crowded, so I naturally checked people but you know, those pickpockets are ****ing wizards, it had to happen in one or two seconds - suddenly I simply didn't have it. But because I was standing backside to the door, my wallet and ID cards (in my back-pockets) were untouched....:|

Henk said:
Pisis that is a everyday thing here mate, never leave something where someone can steal it because their is always someone who want to steal it.
Same here but generally people are much more justful - it happened to me mayn times, that I lost some things and they founders have returned them.

That is quite common on our underground trains in London. I always make sure I have my stuff secured in my rucksack with the pockets closed. I have seen people having stuff taken but by the time you tell them the ******* has vanished into the crowd.

stealing... do i have to tell you about those guys? or you could already imagine those ****ers running around in a little 3rd world island?

they don't really pickpocket... those are the children's jobs; the guys get their knives out and hold you up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back