What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gnomey said:
I resent that we don't all wear kilts - only on special occasions...

Nothing much annoyed me today apart from Pisis saying all Scots wear Kilts.
Yes, I know, of course. But when usually when I see Scottish tourist here in Prague, most of them do wear Kilts...

I met this one guy from Glasgow, whose mum was originally Czech and father was a Scott and he wore a Skilt and he told me it¨s practical when you go to pub and drink beer because you don¨t have to bother with zippers or anything like that...

DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
Stupid safetly classes tought by non aviation personnel at our hanger telling us about aviation safety. ****ing dweebs!
while in the CAF we had something similar when being given lectures on stress etc with forced attendance the lecturer asked a Sr/ what caused him stress the Sr/nco replied "listening to this **** on my day off"

Waking up with a wrist brace, after cracking it at work. It's freakin' annoying as hell trying to do anything.

Yes, that would suck Adler. My mother stole my razer and took it with her to the US so I had to shave with only the blade without the handle and my face feels like someone shaved my face with sand paper. She could have bought her own one.

MacArther said:
Ummm..... EWWW!!!! Anyway, I'm pissed because no one is reply to topics of mine in this forum and others :mad: :mad: :evil:

Well I only have limited time on the net, because I like to have a life as well. So I only respond to what interests me at the moment and that changes all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back