What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Henk said:
Now I know the bad smell coming with the wind.

The rain being so hard that the roof started leaking and the car got stuck and I had to get it out and park in the street to keep it from getting stuck again. Everything in my room got wet, my videos with my WW2 **** on, my cloths in my closet, my drawings, my models and my bed. My house is old and the roof needs replaing so it will get done soon.
damn conditions in ur country are like almot as bad as mine

Yup.

Damn it is still raining today and the streets are still full of water and people are driving like sh*t now. Thank you for the rain but please can it stop now.

rain, all in a day's work
i thought i didnt have to water the plants today, but i did, in unbearably hot weather and with mud

My iPod just randomly froze up on me and wont turn off. hopefull when it runs out of battery the screen will go off and then everything will be fine again, but till then...

My keyboard f***ing around typing the wrong letters when I type and thus it took it forever to log in to my E-mail address and working in 2 hours.

I had a rough morning. I put pepper on my waffles instead of cinammon (same shaped bottle), then my feet stuck to the shower mat. The suction cups were on top.:oops:

Gremlims at work.

Bad weekend all around.

Friday afternnon, called out to a vehicle accident with entrapment, get there to find a school girl under a jack kniffed low loader truck. DOA.

8 years old and witnessed by the local children on the bus including my Nephew.

4 1/2 hours to clear the scene.

That weekend sucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back