What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
my dream last night it felt so realistic, we're getting our GCSE results soon and i'm getting pretty nervous, and in my dream last night i got my results and the breakdown goes as 9x Is (despite the fact that other than a U, the lowest grade is G), one E in IT, which i didn't even take and an A* in maths :lol: which really hasn't helped my nerves......

Time to pack and go to airport, returning to another 4 weeks of lonely life...

and discovering that most likely that gentlemen of my wife's ex husband has drained money out of the kid account.

My reason is the simple problem of storms in the area, and some quite spectacular weather...Yesterday half the sky was grey raincloud, and the other half was perfectly clear blue sky, then it started to hail and with the sun shining too, it looked like glitter falling from the sky (or chaff ;)) looked very unusual...

believe me i wanted to, she's only go and trash some of my stuff though, no, i'd have to be more subtle than that, like taking away her administrator rights from the PC or even changing her password..........

Thank the heaven the rain stopped and today the sun was shining.

Waking up for work with only 3 hours of sleep.

my young apprentice you will have to explain what that is to us older unknowns ............ hope it isn't serious ?

we have another stinking fire in our area everything is yellow brown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back