What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm loaded for bear............

may I make a suggestion; they can send him up here and we will tie him to a post on our local range for target practice, of course with the target cpvering his ballz.

my opinion is to have him casterated before trial

just got stung after a bike ride by a nasty yellow-jacket and now I am having a reaction ............. oh great, my neck is swollen like some sort of weird old man's canker with flame shooting through my shoulder and jaw/ear

it's the end !! ;)

Oh dear Pisis, you didnt make a sheep impression in front of lanc again did you? We all know how easily he gets confused....

This Magners Cider tastes like anaesthetic...most unpleasent.

Well getting in huge sh*t at the boss from other peoples misstakes and now tomorrow I am going to kick the little sh*t who caused it's @ss and will love it. Little sh*t, I told him not to f*ck up and now I got all the trouble and I did not do anything.

Having a portable pump NOT pump at a fire to fill the truck. :shock:

Damn idjit forgot to prime the bleddy thing properly and flooded it.

100 metre sprint from the truck (pump operator / driver) to get the maroon outs the way and change plugs, start, reprime and pump.

THEN, finding out the mongrel had not collected the fire extinguisher with the fuel can for the pump. Blimmin MAROON. :evil:

We refill pumps while they are running, it is a two man job, one wears full fire gear, and the other covers with the Fire Extinguisher, with the tab broken, in case of spillage, ignition, large burny hot stuff etc. Doing this without the extinguisher handy can result in one more "crispy critter" to deal with.

I could tell he was a level headed maroon, he was dribbling from both sides of his mouth in equal amounts. :rolleyes:

I got the bill for the insurance continuation coverage for health insurance for my family. How the f*ck is an unemployed person supposed to pay 3 weeks worth of unemployment for health insurance and still live? Anybody got a refrigerator box I can live in?

evangilder said:
I got the bill for the insurance continuation coverage for health insurance for my family. How the f*ck is an unemployed person supposed to pay 3 weeks worth of unemployment for health insurance and still live? Anybody got a refrigerator box I can live in?
man i can relate too your situation its depressing when it happens didn't have the health insurance problem but last time I was unemployed I was eyeing shopping carts thats when I drove taxi for while .All the resume crap with the cv's that everybody lie's about ,the human resources fool. the interview its enough to make a maggot gag. Just don't let it beat you down

ah just spend another good day with your babe' Chris ! Eric I agree with you man, knowing out of employment woes and nobody gives a rats behind whether you are or not........just pay us the bill. My respopnse : go shoot yourselves

well one of our favourite high altitude restaurants burned to the ground last night adding to the forest fire woes in our area. dang still 95F and smokey puke, cough, hot, stifiling, etc .......

evangilder said:

You know Evan, I heard on the news a while back that due to a weak spot in the Québec health law, a bunch of non-Canadian citizens (especially Moroccans) could get an health card so they could use Québec hospitals for free. All you need to do to get the card is to stay here for 30 days in a row... And you can use the card for four years ! So if ever your wife is about to give birth, or that you get cancer, come here with your card and we'll take care of you for free !

Ever planned a trip in Québec ? ;)

Nope, and my french is terrible! I have a line on a new job and it is looking very good right now. They are working on the background check right now and have already called my references. My fingers, toes and eyes are crossed. Otherwise, maybe we can thumb a ride to Quebec and find a nice corrugated cardboard box. ;) Grace mon dieu!

Just dropping in to say "pffff" because I'm in a great depression and under pressure... I have to commit 5 exams within only 4 weeks, I think I'm going to implode... Noooooooo

Network Engineering. It looks like a great gig. They checked references yesterday. They are doing the background checks also, and I have nothing to worry about, even with that time at band camp. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back