What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
well it's obvious you didn't use enough petrol, if you use enough you can light a match 5 feet from the fire and the air will be so full of petrol fumes the fire will carry to the bonfire ;)

what annoyed me? realising someone else had the maths work i was looking for........

Not passing my exam from Psychology, because the teacher said that I "...know the basic frame but there's a lack of scientific terms knowledge..." :(
Stupid @sshole, I'll have to repeat the exam next week and it costed me $15...

Maestro said:
Yeah... In Canada, there was a poll in the whole country. 22% of the peoples in Canada believed it was an "inside job".
Here its running about 15%. There's been several 9-11 documentaries showing information that debunks many of these conspiracy myths...

hEHE wURGER.

Bad news for me guys. I just spoke to my girlfriend's dad - she felt into a comatose because of her angina sore throat and she was hospitalized for the night. She's back home now, she was sleeping when I called... I have my Math exam tomorrow so I can't visit her. On the top of it, her mom has Birthday today, so she didn't recieve a very nice gift... :(

i've just been seriously annoyed by something on the news, over here the schools now have to serve healthy food, well that's not good enough for these kids in a yorkshire school so their mums, yes, their own mothers meet them at the school fence at lunchtimes, take their orders and go to the fish and chip shop and buy them their oh so healthy lunch and bring it back to the school from them! jesus i hope they all die from heart failure...........

My fridge broke down and all my food is no good now. grrrrr

And I have to meet the repair guy in a few hours to fix it, did I mention he charges $88/hr. grrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back