What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
And honestly they will bring you joy in magnitudes of the grief they provide. Example, my only bitch is that I have to attend a basketball game over a football game on TV. Pretty petty bitch really.

BTW the game was cancelled. No heat in the gym. :)

Now I have to find something else to complain about...

sorry boys been through that stage(s) and look at yourselves you were there once and grew up, well some of you did. hey now for Opa -hood, my youngest comes over tonight and I will love that girl silly and hand her back to my daughter all psyched out, and she is really going to love that " DADDY WHAT THE !!!!!!!" cool ............. also when the girls unload and I can hand them back to my girl and say they are all yours, sorry I don't do the doo-doo changes anymore 8)

let er rip

sorry boys been through that stage(s) and look at yourselves you were there once and grew up, well some of you did. hey now for Opa -hood, my youngest comes over tonight and I will love that girl silly and hand her back to my daughter all psyched out, and she is really going to love that " DADDY WHAT THE !!!!!!!" cool ............. also when the girls unload and I can hand them back to my girl and say they are all yours, sorry I don't do the doo-doo changes anymore 8)

let er rip
Its a snap I have to do it fairly regularly and aside from the stench its a piece of cake

yes it is, my youngest grand-daughter unloaded on our oak wood dining floor in her pants so off she went gleefully to her mother for a change of attire .......

I ran off to the office .. . ..... 8)

roads are slicker than snot on a door knob in a rain storm..... freezing rain, and I slipped and yanked myself, oh great

This:

"The Scottish ski season kicked off this weekend at Cairngorm which was open for general skiing on Saturday and Sunday. This was due to the best snowfall in November for a few years.

Cairngorm has now closed so that they can carry out the annual servicing on the funicular. They are hoping to reopen on the 5th December. The other Scottish resorts which we report on are not open for the season yet."

Cairngorm is around 50 miles North of my two local ski centres and both have only had rain...

Gnomey put on your best heavy hikeing boots and haul yourself by foot up the slopes instead of depending on the ski services. heck they cannot close everything down in your area. this is what we do in our area before they officially open up and charge us to death for the useage of the ski lifts........crap on that .......... pookers on em

man we are having cold weather brown outs here the last two hours

Hmm, snow and ice sounds good right about now. At the moment we are in the worst drought in over 100 years, water restrictions are in place and the murray river is apparently in a bad way... today the temp is supposed to be 38 dC.

Hmm, snow and ice sounds good right about now. At the moment we are in the worst drought in over 100 years, water restrictions are in place and the murray river is apparently in a bad way... today the temp is supposed to be 38 dC.

Wildcat Brisbane weather was suppose to be 38 Celius in the city but was as high as 44 celius plus and still no bloody rain. had a sort of a storm more dust then water

One of my Physics teachers...he's such an arse...

what'd he do? other than freakin' stink....

having a crap lesson because we had a trainee teacher who can't controll us, so the villiage idiots sitting behind me kept doing the world's worst little Britain impressions annoying me hugely.........

His attitude can change from merrily happy to pissed off twat at the flick of a switch...He doesnt seem to understand that not everyone is going to understand everything first time and remember it, and he seems to generally hate me for some odd reason.

...and he seems to generally hate me for some odd reason.

I used to have a math teacher in my last year of high school that acted like that.

To make a short story, I had the same Math teacher from Secondary 1 to Secondary 4. He was a good teacher and I was a rather good student (nothing special, most of my exam results where around 70% (the minimum passing note was 60%)). When I arrived in Secondary 5, I changed of teacher and my results dramatically dropped. (My lower score of that year was 29% and my higher score was 63%. But most of the time I was in the 30%-40% range.)

At the last day of "regular" class (just before the final exams), that @sshole gave me a "pink ticket" (that's how we called the sheet teachers gave us to send us in detention during the lunch break) because I arrived 30 seconds late to his class.

That just pissed me off... I mean, it really pissed me off.

"No way ! I won't go there," I said.
"What ?" he replied with that stupid look in his face.
"No way ! I won't go there," I repeated.
"Come with me in the corridor," he said.

I followed him outside and a... erhm... "violent chat" broke out. I'm sure all of the students on the floor heard us.

I don't remember all of the chat but I remember that his last phrase was :

"If you're not happy, go see the principal ! I'm sure she'll give you twice the detention time I gave you."
"Fine ! I will," I replied.

So I went down to the first floor and saw the principal. That fat ***** didn't wanted to cancel the "pink ticket" and threatened me of "heavier sanctions" if I didn't went to the detention. In spite of my numerous tries, she never wanted to tell me what the "heavier sanctions" would be.

Like I didn't want to be suspended from school during the final exams period (in this case, I would have been forced to re-take my Secondary 5 calsses the following year), I went to that f*cking detention.

When I received my exams results in the summer, I was surprised to see that passed the course of math of Secondary 5... with a 60% of average score (all math exams of the year combined). I think the little show I gave made them fear me... So they didn't wanted me to come back the following year to take the "Math of Secondary 5" course and may be break some jaws.

MWHAHAHAHAHAHA... I'm really a scumbag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back