What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
My snake is sick. I had to take her to the vet and get some medication for her. Good thing it was not bad eneogh to warrant antibiotics. Will have to take her again next week and have her looked at again to make sure she is okay. The smallest cold like she has can turn deadly if left untreated for a snake.

What makes it worse is she got sick right at the time she started shedding so is really under stress right now. I really feel sorry for her.

Well the last to days has been the worst for me. I had to take the dog to be put out and was one of the hardest things to do to see something I love die in front of my eyes, but the worst was when I came to pic her up at home she were not herself and I got the feeling she knew something was up.

Yesterday I had the hugest fights with my mom and now the little bit of comunication that was there are now destroyed and will stay so for it can not be forgiven what she did. I just want to get away from my mom and dad they ****** up my live enough.

I am not willing to gointo that but it has been long over due it was just the little 1 mm to push it over the edge and cause the sh*t it has now.

Well, the $ to Crown comparsion goes down. In other words, the Dollar is weaker to the Crown, lost one Crown. It used to be $=22CZK, now it's only 21 and the Crown still gaining. Which makes me a salary loss of around $70 just for this day... :evil:

But my basic salary is counted in $, which is then calculated into Crowns. And if $1 is 22Kč one day and the other day it is only 21Kč, I simply lose money on the currency-to-currency transfer... :(

Suck it up cupcakes, geez Pisis at least you have 3 lanes to drive, we have one heading over the river and out west, you can well imagine the traffic tie-ups

lanc go fix it, sounds like December has already made the rest of the year for you with that possibility with the Heli firm ......... good show and am proud of you !!

cheers, means a lot coming from you! it's not completely out of the question for me to do a year's work with them before having them pay for me to go through Uni in which case i'd be sorted for life and i'd be the new FB on the site ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back