What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
500hp. Sounds like a wreck just waiting for a rainy day. Course he probably just garages the Z06 when it rains. Dick. While the thought of that certainly annoys me...

The wife's cold is not going away. Off to the doctor today.

Adler? How's your arm?

again it appears that the season has brought it's aliments

drippy dank muck fog .......... hey I would take a little rain to wash this polluted vermin out of here

another storm is expected but i dont know when
the last one was just around 20km/h less than Katrina not sure about this one

My car 1990 Camry picked this time of the year to retire the brake pads fell off on wheel so i removed the caliper and crimped the brake line ,blower motor ceased to function thats handy in the winter, i can use a screw driver to turn the ignition it also needs CV joints. but on the bright side I knew it was coming and had a replacement in a 1997 Mazda B3000
with only 120k for $2000 with its safety and emissions test passed and I'm selling the Camry to a guy with a less abused one for parts for $300

At least the mouse was dead, and you are reminded again that your cat
truly cares for you! (One of my cats brought in a dead scorpion last
week. I would so prefer a mouse. Count your blessings!)

Just learned my wife's 2002 Passat needs new CV joints, 80K miles on it.
OhMyGod do you know what CV joints cost????

I'm sorry that sucks! In my opinion VW are POS. My sister loves them - and they always end up in the shop within a year! I'd never entertain the idea of buying them.

At least the mouse was dead, and you are reminded again that your cat
truly cares for you! (One of my cats brought in a dead scorpion last
week. I would so prefer a mouse. Count your blessings!)

When it dropped the mouse on my chest it was purring and had this facial expression like it was so happy with what it was doing. My wife explained to me that the cat brings it as a present to show you it cares about you. You give to it, it shares with you. So naturallly I could not get pissed off with the cat and instead petted it and told it what a good job it did and thanked it (mostly to make my wife happy) and then the cat jumps away and litterally struts down the hallway all happy and content with itself.

Strange animals I tell you...

Yeh - that's our first and last VW, too bad, because I like the way the
Tuareg looks. Anyway, back to Honda. We put 12 years on our first Accord
without a single failure other than tires and batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back