What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
:/ I just put my drive into the computer shop after doing all that (got what I could of it and then sent it back to the manufacturer to be replaced). Might be something to think about, as the problem may be a physical one rather than a corruption of the space.

what did your retrieval cost, Gnomey.

what did your retrieval cost, Gnomey.

£35 and then £80 for a new hard drive (which I now can't get Windows to load on :mad: so it is back in the shop trying to find out why working XP disks won't install XP on it...). Also phoned up Maxtor/Seagate and they could do it as well but it is rediculously expensive ($500-1000 for slow service and $1500-2900 for express service)...

Should be getting the failed drive back for nothing as it was under warranty (send it back to Maxtor and they are sending me a replacement).

MOOTTHHEERRR OF GOD!!!!!!

Attachments

• loveyourjob4zq.gif
    loveyourjob4zq.gif
    260.8 KB · Views: 70
my gosh my wife looks like someone beat her up ........... this guk she has really makes her look like a witch of hagmar

Damn FM is not coming in properly and I have the evening with the wife. May have to migrate to CDs. Or steal my oldest son's iPod... :angry4:

It was near 80* out here today!

Hey matt, I heard there's some new band on radios these days, called tvh or something? I wonder if this is another range in the VHF band???

There's a new move afoot for High Def FM. But you have to have a new FM tuner for the digital signal. I don't have this tuner and cannot ascribe to its benefits. :0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back