What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
While cleaning out the terrarium of my snake, the trash bag that I was putting all the substrate in fell out of my hand (ofcourse after all the old substrate from in the terrarium was in the bag) and spilled out all over floor!!!!

Damn that sucked! My cat did not mind though because it got to run and play with the dirt and bark!

I once overran the runway during a simulated hydraulic system failure in a full motion 767 simulator. Only barely though. I was standing on the brakes towards the end. :)

Can't figure out how to recover my data on my crashed computer.

Been bed ridden with sickness and diahorrea the last 3 days...Woke up the other night with vigourous shaking and dizzyness due to lack of enery, was horrible... Quite a lot better now though.

Read in the paper about the US is suffering an almost epidemic sized outbreak of flu that results in exactly your symptoms CC. I know many in our area that have already encountered it and it "blew" through their whole families. Yuk.

having two exams in one day yesterday, here's the massive complaints about both!

Maths- I'd done the specimin practice paper thursday night, it is supposed to be the hardest of the hard, the actual paper isn't supposed to be as hard as that, i completed it in 80 minutes and we're allowed 90 so i thought completing the actual exam wouldn't be a problem, that is until i saw the penultimate question, a Chi Squared with v=6, for those that don't know that is rediculously big for an exam- it's HUGE infact! and took everyone a VERY long time, so much so in my case that i didn't have time to finish the paper and so lost 10% of the marks because i couldn't do the last question! if i don't get 85-90% then i'll re-sit it in the summer

History- They made a mistake in one of the two questions we could've answered so i answered the on that i thought was correct, i knew what i should be writing but couldn't do it for some reason, i gave a less than perfect answer because i was still thinking of my maths in the morning! that's why you shouldn't be allowed two exams on one day at this level!

The fact that my boss did not pay me correctly and he does not want to pay me untill I have signed my contract, but there is so many illegal **** in it it will just be like screwing myself. I have been so depressed over all the sh*t going on around me and the fact that I am broke and all my money went to petrol and money I must give my mom and I have been rude to everyone around me. I need a holiday.

Well at least you recognize that you have been rude. What's the saying, Henk? Lord grant me the serenity to accept the things that I cannot change and the wisdom to change those that I can.

Snowing again. What a mess. Want some Adler?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back