What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

what did your retrieval cost, Gnomey.

what did your retrieval cost, Gnomey.

£35 and then £80 for a new hard drive (which I now can't get Windows to load on so it is back in the shop trying to find out why working XP disks won't install XP on it...). Also phoned up Maxtor/Seagate and they could do it as well but it is rediculously expensive ($500-1000 for slow service and $1500-2900 for express service)...

Should be getting the failed drive back for nothing as it was under warranty (send it back to Maxtor and they are sending me a replacement).

Damn FM is not coming in properly and I have the evening with the wife. May have to migrate to CDs. Or steal my oldest son's iPod...

It was near 80* out here today!

Hey matt, I heard there's some new band on radios these days, called tvh or something? I wonder if this is another range in the VHF band???

There's a new move afoot for High Def FM. But you have to have a new FM tuner for the digital signal. I don't have this tuner and cannot ascribe to its benefits. :0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread