What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cats are a lot like pilots. You just accept how they are, and mostly you
can't help but like them!!!!

Yeh - that's our first and last VW, too bad, because I like the way the
Tuareg looks. Anyway, back to Honda. We put 12 years on our first Accord
without a single failure other than tires and batteries.

12 years on my Jeep Grand Cherokee now. No problems with here except usual maintenance that had to be done. My CV boots had to be replaced and my battary that is it.

I'm sorry that sucks! In my opinion VW are POS. My sister loves them - and they always end up in the shop within a year! I'd never entertain the idea of buying them.

We have an 02 Passat - Fantastic car it is as well. Zero problems, fast, well made, comfortable...

My hate for chavs for doubled yesterday...Went late night shopping, ok but a bit boring cos its a crap town, go back to my car and what do I see? Yoghurt covering the windscreen and bonnet...I look up and see a group of kids in trackies and hats laughing and then running away...Times like that you wish for grenades...

I just bought a new 2006 Hyundai Sonata. Best deal out there. 234 hp V6, 5 sp auto, antilock brakes, all power, electronic stability control, automatic traction control, 8 airbags, CD player w/MP3 (10 hours on a CD), 10yr, 100k mile drivetrain warranty, 5yr, 60, bumper to bumper, 5 yr roadside assistance. Cost? $17,400 plus tax and license. Third Hyundai I have had. All great deals and all given very little trouble (except lousy Hyundai batteries).

Also, highly rated by car and consumer mags.

My hate for chavs for doubled yesterday...

What in the bejesus is a "chav?"

I just bought a new 2006 Hyundai Sonata. Best deal out there. 234 hp V6, 5 sp auto, antilock brakes, all power, electronic stability control, automatic traction control, 8 airbags, CD player w/MP3 (10 hours on a CD), 10yr, 100k mile drivetrain warranty, 5yr, 60, bumper to bumper, 5 yr roadside assistance. Cost? $17,400 plus tax and license. Third Hyundai I have had. All great deals and all given very little trouble (except lousy Hyundai batteries).

Also, highly rated by car and consumer mags.

My uncle had a 2000 Sonata, got creamed by some ramrod, car was toast, and went right out and bought an 06 sonata - he loves the damn thing too!

When it dropped the mouse on my chest it was purring and had this facial expression like it was so happy with what it was doing. My wife explained to me that the cat brings it as a present to show you it cares about you. You give to it, it shares with you. So naturallly I could not get pissed off with the cat and instead petted it and told it what a good job it did and thanked it (mostly to make my wife happy) and then the cat jumps away and litterally struts down the hallway all happy and content with itself.

Strange animals I tell you...

My wife and I were gifted by our dog before too... a mouse once, and one time a dead snake! I know what you mean about how they are all happy and bring it to you like a 5 year old giving you the paintprints of his hands all excited!

I've got my wife's cold. Only in my head right now.

...and I still don't get what a Chav is supposed to be. White trash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back