What Annoyed You Today? (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That sucks Dirk... :(

I am sick...have the friggin flu...... missed school.....tired...have school work, dam it just gets better and better!

Oh and I also learned the state keeps lowering the dam standards for NJ Ask testing so when kids do terrible it looks like they're genius's. Let the ones who want nothing to do with school FAIL, they don't want your help..... so stop making NJ look like the smart state the standards have made it to be....it's just annoying when kids who hate school and don't try look smart....cause every year the standards are lowered...even though I do fine, it's just annoying!

Why does everyone say that some guy who is building a model that looked like they used a roller to paint has done nice work . I understand some new guy needs encouragement but you styrene commandos have posted enough tips and instructions that should almost make it foolproof

Nice post, PB.... didja ever hear someone tell her newborn that it was ugly ? Even tho it may be ?

That's what irritates me, people who blow smoke up your butt to make something look good that doesn't.

The sudden rise of the price of gasoline..... 16 cents in four days !.

Blah, blah, blah..........

Charles

Feel a cold coming on, aches and pains in joints and neck. Head is starting to get congested, and have been extremely tired all day today. Time for massive doses of Vitamin C!!!

Hope your back get better soon BB.

Hope you get well soon, Bucksnort.
Here's something that usuallly works for me: Drink plenty of water, munch a paracetamol pill now and then to stand your own company, and sleep a lot.
Usually works like a dream to me. ;)

Why does everyone say that some guy who is building a model that looked like they used a roller to paint has done nice work . I understand some new guy needs encouragement but you styrene commandos have posted enough tips and instructions that should almost make it foolproof

Canadian people with no modeling talent. :toothy5:

Canadian people with no modeling talent. :toothy5:
I've got the talent when I was in isolated places, why? do you want my paints or sable brushes. Pay the freight and they are yours

Attachments

• _1070009 1.jpg
    _1070009 1.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 144
Holy cow....shipping would be high...well Matt is in Washington and depending on you it wouldn't be bad.
Pay the 3.50 bridge tolls and I'll take a chance on a cavity search and mail from the US it probably weighs about 20-25 pounds last time I counted and when I got rid of all the bad paints there was about 75 paints left . 95% are military colours. Failinhg that I'll have to take them to the Hazardous waste

Missed work due to illness today and burned my extra vacation day. Also Furnace stopped working yesterday so have been without heat in the house since Wednesday at aroud 5:00 p.m. Repair guy tried to fix, but said head exchanger is cracked and furnace needs to be replaced. Furnace will not be in until Friday. Looks like another cold night, outside temps will be well below 0 degree F tonight. Goingt o run an electric heated for a while, shut it off just before bed time and crawl into my camping sleeping bag for the night.

Users who are viewing this thread

• at6
Back