What Annoyed You Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The election is over and sniveling Hillary supporters are showing just how far down this country has gone. Check the immigration status of the little pukes and deport anything not here lawfully. As for the rest, a good dose of DR. Caldwell's Syrup Pepsin will help to readjust their attitudes.

I have one the Samsung recalled washers and can't get through to confirm the repair. If I could afford it I'd turn the thing into a target my 12 gauge and put the thing out of it's misery. Samsung must be Korean for crap.

This is what annoyed me today...

The election is over and sniveling Hillary supporters are showing just how far down this country has gone. Check the immigration status of the little pukes and deport anything not here lawfully. As for the rest, a good dose of DR. Caldwell's Syrup Pepsin will help to readjust their attitudes.

at6 always trying to skirt around the rules, and constantly dabling in politics.

You wanna talk politics and the effects of this joke and embarrassment of an election take it to a political forum.

There is enough of this quibbling bullshit all over social media and on the news, keep it off our forum!

Got it!

Not slept a bl**dy wink, been as f*cking wide awake as one can be....:lol:
Oh well, wait for Greggs to open, for some pies and bridies....

Not slept a bl**dy wink, been as f*cking wide awake as one can be....:lol:
Oh well, wait for Greggs to open, for some pies and bridies....

It makes me angry that I don't know what Greggs, pies, or bridies are!

J/K. Actually I'm having a great day! :D

Darned paperwork.
We're buying this piece of real estate, and there is quite a paperwork to do, from this or that certificate on. Hopefuly until the end of the week my wife and me will manage it.

Sad that one of the Moulding companies i have dealt with for 25 years is closing the doors, they are moving on to retire while they are still in the Black....rather than continue to a point of finishing up with nothing...agood sense business move but sad just the same...

My father have had a stroke, and was admitted to the main hospital in Spilt, He is concious now, we hope for the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back