What Annoyed You Today? (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Earthquake, 4.6 at Richter scale, epicenter 20 km from my house, left a dent on the lowr end of the house we're live in. Wife got scared, kids just crious.

All gone quiet on a new job I was told I was favourite to get, rather they didn't say anything than build up my hopes of handing in my notice at my current place of work !

My brother brought his buddy Gord down here a month ago for knee replacement surgery. They came back yesterday
to have things checked out and got a thumbs up. He's been complaining about a stomach problem and so went into the hospital
today to have a check-up and they found stomach cancer. Life is not fair.:(

My meds must be off, I been feeling paranoid at work that people are lining up against me.
People are treacherous, especially in the workplace. So it's probably not paranoia, but intuition.

I was at the top of my game with the company I worked for and held quite a bit of seniority. After my wreck, while I was laid up, the supervisor of the Tech department assumed control of my department and then my number one talked him into "managing" my department. The owner's son (who was the company's general manager and close friend to the Tech dept. super) made the "transition" official.

All of a sudden, I was out of a job. Nice.

If there's any consolation, the power-hungry Tech department supervisor (now also holding the title to the automotive division supervisor) knifed the general manager (owner's son) in the back, got him fired on some BS and is now the general manager AND supervisor of all departments except Sales. The owners could bring me back if they wanted, but that would they'd have to apologize for all the stupidity AND there would also be a great deal of tension between me and the d!ckless usurper.

And they are 100% correct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back