What Annoyed You Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Unfollowing them is a great option.

My FB feed is pretty clean of the political BS of the brainwashed fools. I'm so sick of the conservative vs liberal BS that the sheep in my country continue to spew in their effort to divide.

Yes you are correct though, must stay away from politics, so I will end my rant...;)

I enjoy having one place where I don't have to hear and read the BS.
You're right. I found the unfollow option and my timeline is much cleaner. So if anyone notices in not reacting on your FB posts anymore, maybe you have been spitting out to much political hate crap. If you stored doing that, give me a PM and we can be friends again. Let it go people, let it go. Election time is over.

Working for a company that only uses Xerox copiers and plotters when I know for a fact there are other brands that are more reliable, faster, and half the cost, but no one will listen. STUPID PEOPLE! #RicohRulesAndXeroxDrools

My new vehicle wouldn't start this morning and a boost from the garage next door cost me $20.00.
Took it to the dealer and a test showed a faulty battery. Gave me a loaner battery until the warranty
replacement one comes in.:razz:

My new vehicle wouldn't start this morning and a boost from the garage next door cost me $20.00.
Took it to the dealer and a test showed a faulty battery. Gave me a loaner battery until the warranty
replacement one comes in.:razz:

You have to wait for a battery to arrive?

What kind of dealer does not carry standard every day parts like a battery?

Last edited:
I am forced.....forced I tells ya.... to sit through 10hrs of a safety program just so the company can say they will have 100% participation. While I am fully behind safety programs, I don't do classrooms. Two pluses though; a massive snow storm is coming and I don't have to dodge kamikaze muppet drivers all day and I get to leave camp 2hrs early, this being my Friday

....continuation of yesterday. 90 minutes after I wrote the above, one of the two bosses who gave me the OK to leave early now said I couldn't so I went to the crappy safety meeting in a "don't talk to me or I'll kill you mood". Sat through the longest 10hrs of my life and as I'm getting ready to head back into the pit, I met the General Foreman and asked him why I couldn't leave early. He said he had no problem with it and like a total idiot, instead of getting on the bus, I told him I had already committed to staying. So I spent the last 2hrs of the shift driving around with Pit Services firing off text messages

Heard about thirty seconds of an inane song, the lyrics of which appear to consist only of the following "You are the one thing on my mind".
The bl**dy thing has been stuck in my head all bl**dy day !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back