What Annoyed You Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Haul truck drivers. They'll come over the crest of a ramp and all of a sudden they see me and a loaded haul truck coming up and no place for them to go so they have to lock up and slide on the snow/ice. I've seen skid marks over 100ft. long. It's not like they're surprised as I when I work on a ramp I'm usually on it for half an hour and they've already gone by me a few times. I used to train haul truck drivers and would not have passed 80% of these clowns

Not really annoying but really embarrassing.

I went to church today with the better half, when we walked in a lady we casually knew was looking at me and was reaching to hug me so I hugged her back (its a friendly church). Turned out her husband was directly behind me reaching to hug her. DOH!

Then during the service the padre quoted the bible about the Meek inheriting the earth and Blessed are the Peace Makers. My mind immediately went to Monty Python's Life of Brian which my brain heard as the Greeks shall inherit the earth (filthy little buggers) and Blessed are the Cheese Makers. I could not stop giggling!

It's been 40+ years since I was last put in time-out in church.

Not really annoying but really embarrassing.

I went to church today with the better half, when we walked in a lady we casually knew was looking at me and was reaching to hug me so I hugged her back (its a friendly church). Turned out her husband was directly behind me reaching to hug her. DOH!

Then during the service the padre quoted the bible about the Meek inheriting the earth and Blessed are the Peace Makers. My mind immediately went to Monty Python's Life of Brian which my brain heard as the Greeks shall inherit the earth (filthy little buggers) and Blessed are the Cheese Makers. I could not stop giggling!

It's been 40+ years since I was last put in time-out in church.
Doh !!!!!! :lol:

Me, well I am tired of borderline racist stuff on Facebook from family and friends so been un following a few people

Someone trying to scam me out of a tax refund from HM Revenue & Customs. Nice try, I don't think the US Government gives refunds in British Pounds, unless something happened overnight that I haven't heard about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back