What Annoyed You Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

0324.png

Another 1 hour and 12 minutes listening to bl**dy Mozart on the 'phone to Department of Work and Pensions !!
Still haven't received any State pension payment, but at least, when I eventually spoke to someone, after being told (after 32 minutes waiting) to 'phone the same number I'd called, but select 'Option 2', then waited another 40 minutes, the chap was very helpful.
Just hoping I get a payment by the end of next week now !
Meanwhile, my CD of Mozart has gone into the rubbish bin - I don't want to hear one more bl**dy note !!!

Have no idea if this is true, but the fellow that told me has no reason to lie, apparently in the early 80's he was listed as having died in error. When he actually retired in 2015 he ended up having to hire an attorney to obtain both his pension and his federal SSN benefits as both the company he worked for and the Federal government did not want to pay his benefits as he was dead. Even though his payroll deductions continued right on for years after his supposed death.

Went to get an in-dash Satellite/GPS installed. Turns out that on my year of Taurus there is no face plate adapter, the whole panel from stereo down to shifter needs to be replaced at about 450$, add the cost of the new Satellite/GPS plus labour. Not worth it

Not having ever been part of the "druggie" set I am apparently a little naive, and did not immediately recognize the signs. But after discovering several missing things I began to put two and two together correctly. I am often told my main fault personality wise is I am too trusting and too "nice". What really pisses me off the most is one of the missing things was my Grandfathers Rolex Oyster Perpetual watch that was given to my Father and then to me. Found out he pawned it for 100 dollars. I spent 400 having it completely rebuilt cleaned and adjusted by Rolex some years ago. But the value to me was sentimental not monetary. Can't be replaced for any amount of money.

Sorry to hear about that Robert. A length of '4 x 2' across the back of the head sometimes gets your point across !

Been waiting since 20th January for a book from Amazon (advertised and bought at around half price, new), which they informed me was out of stock and would be delivered when available.
Got a message last week stating delivery would be today, and a Tracking e-mail confirming this, delivery by Amazon.
Waited in all day, only to get another e-mail about 30 minutes ago, advising me of a refund, as the carrier had returned the parcel.
Out of all the options shown for the reason for return, the only one that 'fits' is a damaged parcel, as no one has attempted to deliver, and the address details should be correct.
There's a very strong smell of BS in the air !!

Todays terror attack in London. I don't want any more hashtags, "memes" or candlelit vigils thanks. My sympathy is for the victims and I draw comfort from the attacker being shot from 10 yards, then "from above" and strip searched before being given medical attention, despite all efforts he didn't pull through.

The taste of two tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar mixed with a cup of water I drank way this morning is still in my mouth!! Supposed to help with the gout, but I'll try something else thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back