What Annoyed You Today? (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

NEW COOK COUNTY AND CHICAGO TAXES:
Ammunition Tax: 5 cents a round on centerfire and 1 cent a round on rimfire
Soft Drink Tax: 1 cent an ounce. that's 72 cents for a six pack or $2.88 for a case.
Chicago grocery bag tax: 7 cents for each grocery bag.

Health quit cold turkey on a non-narcotic pain med after 12weeks(week ago) not realizing it's packed with serotonin alillte tough to sleep.I am thinking of having T1/T2 looked at this year for surgery 15years ago when concussion(6)/neck injury occurred doctors recommended no surgery not a good area to work in.I have seen lately what looks like improvements on spinal injury repairs :dontknow:

Health quit cold turkey on a non-narcotic pain med after 12weeks(week ago) not realizing it's packed with serotonin alillte tough to sleep.I am thinking of having T1/T2 looked at this year for surgery 15years ago when concussion(6)/neck injury occurred doctors recommended no surgery not a good area to work in.I have seen lately what looks like improvements on spinal injury repairs :dontknow:
Good luck.

Visa gift cards! Dang things are near impossible to use at most places when you get down to the last couple of dollars and cents. How complicated can it be to charge the remaining balance and let me pay the rest on my debit or credit card? Sheesh!

Another 75 minutes listening to bl**dy Mozart, chasing-up my State pension.
I still haven't got any further forward, and I'm still waiting for it to be paid !!
Bl**dy DWP, they couldn't run a bath !!

And more bl**dy Mozart !
Having been told yesterday, that my State pension would be paid into my bank account today, and that I would receive a 'phone call confirming this, and the amount, it hasn't happened.
I 'phoned the same number again today, and after another 8 minutes of listening to the same bl**dy few bars of music, eventually got through to someone at a totally different location to yesterday, who went off to check.
I was told that Pension credit had been paid in to my account today, an amount substantially less than is currently owed to me, and that the 'normal' State Pension payments would follow when it was all sorted out !
NOTHING has been paid into my account, and no one is able to tell me how much it should actually be (other than the amount mentioned above), the amount of arrears owing to me in addition to the Pension itself, or when it will actually be paid !
It's supposed to be at a set rate, plus a small extra benefit for being disabled, and paid every two weeks, on a Friday, with this week being the fourth week without any payment !!!
I checked my bank account again after the above conversation, and nothing has been paid in.
So, tomorrow, I have to check the account again, and no doubt go through the same, long drawn-out idiocy of trying to get an answer - and then go raving mad after listening to more ****ing Mozart !!!!

Come on, DWP, you've only had fifty ****ing years to get this sorted !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back