What Annoyed You Today? (4 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Toe, arch of foot, ankle, even in the knee, my bouts with gout likes to spread the joy around. For a long time I thought it as just old injuries coming back to haunt me, but just had the blood test done to confirm it.

Scotland didn't show up in the rugby...
The yellow card in the first 2 minutes just about decided it. Rugby is a strange game, I am sure Frazer Brown had no malicious intent but you can cripple your opponent in tackles like that.

looks to be getting a little out of hand Marcel
Yeah wel, we told her not to come, but to deliberately ignored it and call us Nazis. We're still boss in our own country and don't want to be ruled by a dictator like Erdogan. I believe the Dutch government could not have done any differently. It's entirely the fault of the Turkish government and calling us Nazis is showing how ignorant and provoking they are.

Yeah wel, we told her not to come, but to deliberately ignored it and call us Nazis. We're still boss in our own country and don't want to be ruled by a dictator like Erdogan. I believe the Dutch government could not have done any differently. It's entirely the fault of the Turkish government and calling us Nazis is showing how ignorant and provoking they are.

That is Erdogans typical thing to do. Everytime Germany does not do what he wants he throws the Nazi Card as well.

I'm not going to get started on my feelings for this ignorant P.O.S...

he wants he throws the Nazi Card as well.

It is just Godwin's rule jumping off the internet and into every political discussion. I am reliably informed by the UK press that all UK parties are Nazis except Labour which is Stalinist, they are also sexist, Islamophobic and racist. A week ago we had the Mayor of London and the head of the SNP and Scots parliament squealing "racist" at each other while Germaine Greer has been "no platformed" by universities for her "completely unacceptable views about women. In other news "Katie Brannen" is in court on two charges of rape on a man. Neither the court or the press were told that the delicious Katie is actually a man who "self identifies" as a woman.
RACHEL JOHNSON: Katie Brannen on trial for raping man | Daily Mail Online

Ms Greer's unacceptable view is that a man cant decide to become a woman and become one just by putting on a dress.
I don't worry about my country anymore, I know it is screwed beyond recovery.[/QUOTE]

Need to be careful, we are treading into real political discussion here...;)
I know. I spent three months working in Marcels home town and had some great times there, especially on the Queens birthday, the idea that the Netherlands is run by a Nazi regime is ridiculous. The idea that Germany is run by Nazis is also ridiculous and I spent years in Germany. Erdogan spoke to a mass rally of people waving identical flags as the democratically elected leader of Turkey, however his status as a democratic leader will only be confirmed when he is followed by an elected leader. In my eyes things are getting very dangerous.

Hit a stopping point on my SBD for the current group build so I started building my first Tamiya kit. Took a quick look where they call out paints in the instructions and went to the LHS and purchased what I was missing. Only to get to about step 2 and find that inside each step they often call for colors that are mixed together and for whatever reason they do not list all of those colors in the callout! ARRRRGGGHH another freaking trip to the LHS tomorrow! Oh wait, thats not really so bad?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back