What Annoyed You Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Took a three day mini-vacation to do some hiking and hunting. Weather forecast before I left Friday called for a little rain Saturday evening. Well, It rained almost all day Saturday, and much of Sunday!!! Got home last night in the rain, woke up this morning to perfect blue skies.
I wish I had become a Meteorologist, then I could be wrong 75% of the time and still not get fired from my job!

woke up late so missed a exam for maths only ended up going for economics

ended up only getting 3/4 papers got to the end of the exam and asked the examier if there were meant to be four ,he just goes yep

not worth any credits so don't really give a toss

Originally posted by Catch22
Haven't been able to get on as much!

Tell me about it ,I get home today turn my computer on and it starts up as usual then goes beep beep and stalls I couldn't do anything but pull the plug then it wouldn't start again, pulled the plug out again and again til finally it started ok then beep beep once again then stalls then again pull the plug then again till finally starts up again til finally it sorta started to run ok

sorry about the drag on sentence

I hate my computer .only got it 2 years ago and its constantly between here and the HP servicing place

You Don't wana know my English teacher man , Australia is a safe diatance

Day in day out scream at ya till ya ears would fall off ,Its so annoying,just wished she'd get on with getting credits

Massive tension headache all morning. Neck and shoulder muscles are as tight as a drum. Advil not doing the trick. Dr. Jack Daniels may be called in later to help releive the pain!

Caught the tail end of a Motorcycle/Van accidient on the way to work today. Thankfully it did not look like anyone was injured to badly, although the radio said there were injuries.
Brought back bad memories of my flying over my bikes handlebars, I usually get the shakes when I see an accident and have had to pull of the road on a few occasion swhen I coulnd't drive after seeing an accident.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back